- I am looking at several different phones, which one should I choose?
The SIMPLE Mobile Phone Store is offered as a service to help users find devices that are compatible with SIMPLE Mobile. However, there are so many devices and the needs of our users so varied, that we do not recommend one device over another. If you are trying to decide between a small group of devices, we suggest that you either contact one of our dealer partners or else you look at phone reviews on non-dealers websites such as Phonescoop.com, GSMarena.com, or Cnet.com.
- What phones work on SIMPLE Mobile 4G?
SIMPLE Mobile supports plenty of 4G devices including the Samsung Galaxy S 4G, Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy SIII, HTC One S, HTC myTouch 4G, HTC myTouch 4G Slider, HTC G2, Samsung Sidekick 4G, LG G2X, HTC Sensation 4G, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry Torch 9860, Google Galaxy Nexus, HTC Amaze 4G, HTC HD7, as well as other 4G capable devices that operate on the 1700 band.
- Do your phones have character recognition capabilities?
Yes. Most of our phones have character recognition. This feature varies by model. Please refer to the user's guide for details.
- Where can I purchase a tablet?
To browse a selection of tablets from our e-tailers, visit our phone store and select your favorite brands.
- I have a 3G iPad, will it work with the Wireless Broadband Plan?
Yes, but it will only receive EDGE data speeds and will require a micro SIM card. You can purchase your Micro SIM Card here.
- Are SIMPLE Mobile Phones hearing aid compatible?
For a complete list of Hearing Aid Compatible phones from SIMPLE Mobile, click here.
- What phones work on SIMPLE Mobile 3G?
Phones with 1700 AWS band work on our 3G network. This includes many of the most popular phones available.
- Can I use my own phone with SIMPLE Mobile's service?
Absolutely! With the SIMPLE Mobile service you can use any compatible or unlocked GSM phone – including smart phones. If you have an unlocked GSM phone all you have to do is make sure it operates on our compatible frequencies and we will set you up.
- Can I use my own tablet with SIMPLE Mobile's service?
You can use your device or any tablet which supports a SIM card. To receive 3G/4G/LTE data speeds, make sure it has the 1700 or 1900/AWS band; otherwise, it will only work on EDGE.
- What is the difference between "Approved" and "Unsupported" Phones?
There are over 1500 different devices currently in use by SIMPLE Mobile customers. We can only test and approve some portion of those. "Approved" devices are those devices that we have tested with SIMPLE Mobile and which have been found to work consistently with few problems. These are devices for which we offer network support. "Unsupported" devices are other GSM devices that we have either not tested or which were designed to work on other networks. While these phones usually are compatible with SIMPLE Mobile and are in use on our network, we do not offer full support on these devices. Often, some features of unsupported devices, such as high speed data, are not available with SIMPLE Mobile.
- Where can I find information on my phone's functions and features?
Please visit www.simplemobile.com/phones, go to your phone model, and click on 'SEE MORE DETAILS'.
- How can I get a user guide for my phone?
For information about ZTE Z667G click here
For information about Huawei H871G click here
For information about ZTE Z930L click here
- Where can I buy a SIMPLE Mobile phone?
You can buy a SIMPLE Mobile phone on our website at www.simplemobile.com/phones or through our retail partner here (link: mysimplephones.com) and select your favorite brands.
- What phone models does SIMPLE Mobile offer?
SIMPLE Mobile offers a variety of phone models to choose from. Go to simplemobile.com/wps/portal/home/shop/phones to view all the phone models available.
- What additional features are included with a new SIMPLE Mobile phone?
All new SIMPLE Mobile phones come with text messaging, voice mail, caller ID and call waiting.
- Will my SIMPLE Mobile phone roam?
No, your SIMPLE Mobile phone won't roam, but you will be able to enjoy nationwide coverage on one of America's best networks, at the same price of a local call.
- Where can I find my phone's Serial Number?
Press Home Key > Menu > System Settings > About Phone > IMEI
- What should I do if I move to another city and need to change to a new local number?
If relocating to a new calling area, simply call Customer Service at 1-877-878-7908 to verify whether the technology of your phone is compatible with your new local calling area. You will then be assigned a new wireless phone number.